Sunday, April 19, 2009





JILL STARR DEMANDS IMMEDIATE MONETARY SETTLEMENT FROM COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY AND AFTER ALMOST ONE DECADE GETRS NO RSPONSE.

http://usearch.cc.columbia.edu/ciao/query.html?ht=0&qp=&qt=jill+starr&qs=&col=ciao&qc=ciao&pw=100%25&ws=0&la=en&qm=0&st=1&nh=25&lk=1&rf=0&oq=&rq=0&si=1

I called Columbia University in New York City numerous times asking them not to profit financially from my Indian National Paper. Columbia University continually ignores my requests since I cannot afford an attorney.

Columbia University charges people thousands of dollars each year to access my paper and I cannot even access myself for lack of funds. I posted it as a free service for anyone to read on the following website:

http://www.trinstitute.org/ojpcr/3_1starr.htm


I NOW ASK DAVID PLOTKE WHY I AM NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO OBTAIN MY MASTER’S DEGREE. I ASK THE SAME OF FDU IN HACKENSACK NJ AND ALSO OF SETON HALL.

1 comment:

  1. I possess full copyrights to this paper I wrote, which I can prove exist in the Library of Congress in Washington DC.

    Columbia University (CIAO) Journal online is profiting on my paper illegally for about a decade and they just do not care. I have complained via telephone asking them to stop over ten times.

    J Stgarr

    ReplyDelete